Digikala in Tehran province invites qualified people to apply.
Logistics QA Specialist
- Supervising the proper implementation of the instructions and procedures of operation, maintenance and announcing deviations in the form of monthly reports and necessary cases in the form of case reports.
- Supervising the proper execution of method of daily schedules and plans of automated machines.
- Participate in weekly/monthly planning and control sessions of the periodic operations/repair project.
- Preparation, review and analysis of various technical and operational reports.
- Ongoing follow-up so projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Composing and editing management reports, especially periodic project control reports.
- Multitask personality with hands on planning, programming and optimization.
- Experienced in MRP, Scheduling and managing limited resource plans.
- Age : 25 – 35 Years Old
- Military service: Military service must be done
- Bachelor Electrical Engineering
- industrial engineering
- Language: English(Advanced 90%)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook